In the next 10 to 20 years the electric car market will likely move from early deployment to mass market. There were 10 million electric cars on the world’s roads at the end of 2020, following a decade of rapid growth. Electric car registrations increased by 41% in 2020, despite the pandemic-related worldwide downturn in car sales. the electric car numbers may increase between 40 million and 70 million by 2025.
For this reason, we are focusing our attention on several equipment that will be highly used in the electrical cars. For example:
– Brake booster pumps, Multi vane mechanical vacuum pump with carbon vanes and carbon stators. A vacuum pump is usually required to ensure the availability of stable and effective braking power at all times. Vacuum brake boosters is the most efficient and economical way to amplify the force exerted by the driver. But where the booster gets its vacuum is changing. These pumps are used to power the brake booster on their gas, diesel and even electric powered vehicles. Karbotek can be the right partner to provide solutions stator and vanes in carbon graphite or high-performance plastic.
– Electrical water pumps for the cooling circuit of electric and hybrid Drive. They use centrifugal force to pressurize the coolant to ensure the coolant circulates through the electric vehicle battery block or engine block for dissipation of heat. Engine coolant pump is a small water pump driven by a 12v, 24v or 48v brushless dc motor. Karbotek can be the right partner to provide solutions for radial and thrust bearing components for these pumps in carbon graphite or high-performance plastic.
As the customers demand increasing performance, Karbotek is expert in:
– Proposing the combination of materials choice for each application;
– Supporting in the design propose h to reach the correct compromise between tight tolerances, process and functionality.
– to innovate and develop carbon graphite or polymer technology that lets rise to the challenge.
Especially for several radial and thrust bearings applications, We are proposing high performance thermoplastic composites to replace traditional materials, with the following benefits:
– light weighting;
– shorter processing cycle and high-volume production;
– design freedom (complex shapes and geometries);
– scrap rate reduction;
– improved self-lubricating properties and in general equivalent mechanical properties to the traditional materials (strength, stiffness, hardness and toughness);
– high resistance to aggressive working conditions (high temperature and corrosion);
– Maintain the compressive and flexural resistance.
We can also fine-tune a custom solution to match the exact application needs.
Brushes and Brush Holders
Metal Components for Pump
Stainless Steel Ceramic Coated
Carbon-Graphite Metal Impregnated